How do i get a quote?
You will need to list out the manufacturer & model number for each of your toner cartridges. You must also let us know if any of the packaging is open or damaged as this will affect our valuation. If you supply an accurate description, it will make it easier for us to make your payment promptly. Fill in the online quotation form or email us at email@example.com. We will respond with a quote generally within a couple of hours, but it could be within 24 hours of receiving your quotation form.
How do i get the toner cartridges to you?
Once the quote is agreed, we will arrange for collection FREE of charge. We will either collect the toner cartridges in person or we can arrange for Interlink Express to collect the toner cartridges from you. All you need to do is to pack the toner cartridges into a box and tell us where to collect them from.
How do i get paid?
We try our very best to offer the fastest payment possible. Payments are generally made within 24 hours of your toners being collected. We can make payments using the following:
- Bank Transfer – Payment for cartridges can be transferred directly into your bank account through a BACS transfer. This is our preferred payment method.
- Cheque – We can either give you a cheque on collection of the toner cartridges, or we can post a cheque to you.
- PayPal – PayPal is a simple way to send and receive money online. You can receive payment for items through PayPal provided you have an email address. It’s free to sign up for a PayPal account, if you do not already have an account go to www.paypal.co.uk and sign up.
What type of cartridges do you buy?
We buy genuine OEM cartridges from all manufactures (HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark, Oki, Ricoh, Xerox, and more!). We do not buy Used, Compatible or Remanufactured toner cartridges. All you need to do is fill in an online quotation form telling us the manufacturer & model code of each toner. You must also let us know if any of the packaging is open or damaged as this will affect our valuation. If you supply an accurate description, it will make it easier for us to make your payment promptly.
Do you buy open toner cartridges?
Yes, at Toner Trader we can offer you money for open toner cartridges and cartridges with damage to the outer packaging. We do ask that the cartridge still has its original box and is factory sealed in the original cartridge bag. We generally do not accept cartridges that are in open bags. Please note: Cartridges in open boxes are not worth as much as factory sealed boxes. DO NOT open the boxes if they are already sealed!
What does OEM/‘Genuine’ mean?
OEM stands for ‘Original Equipment Manufacturer’. A genuine OEM cartridge refers to a cartridge bearing the same brand name as that of the printer that uses it. All of the major manufacturers (HP, Epson, Lexmark, etc.) produce their own cartridges to very high standards for their printers. We often refer to OEM cartridges as being ‘Genuine’.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A ‘Compatible Cartridge’ is one that was manufactured by someone other than the brand name of the printer the cartridge is designed to be used in. These are generally not manufactured to meet the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) specifications for quality. Print quality can vary significantly between compatible cartridges. Although, they can be a very economical substitute if print quality is less of a concern.
What is remanufactured cartridge?
A ‘Remanufactured Cartridge’ is generally a genuine OEM cartridge which has been USED and then gets cleaned and refilled. If remanufactured correctly, it should meet the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications for quality. Again, print quality from remanufactured cartridges can vary significantly.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
66 Wilbury Way,
- Great News for PA’s, Office managers and Secretaries – Free Pizza Express and Marks & Spencer vouchers!
- Sell your Surplus Toner Cartridges to Give Your Christmas Party Some Extra Oomph!
- Buying your Surplus Printer Toner Cartridges for Cash at record levels
- Toner Trader is helping to save the planet!